CONNECTING MANUFACTURING LEADERS FOR A DAY OF COLLABORATION AND LEARNING
Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit is the first Summit of the 2023 series providing a crash course in business growth tailored for the strategic leaders of SME manufacturers with a turnover <£100m. It will focus on linking platforms and technologies to drive development of strategy, product, and the workforce.
Key discussion topics to be addressed include:
- Building a Digital Transformation Strategy: Discover best practices for successful digital transformation and the common barriers that prevent it.
- Data Management and Analytics: Now more than ever, manufacturers need to be able to access, understand and query their data to improve efficiency, reduce costs and embed a culture of data-driven decision making
- Automation for Productivity: Automation is increasingly accessible to SMEs as technology gets cheaper – and continuing labour shortages mean it’s now an important option to consider.
- Supply Chain Agility and Resilience: Costs have increased, with manufacturers struggling to maintain ever shrinking profit margins. So, where, and how can technology help?
- Change Management in Distress: Whatever the strength of your balance sheet, market position and attractiveness as an employer, none of us knows when or what the next business impacting event will be or how quickly it might impact on the firm’s business model.
- Sustainability for Competitiveness: Harnessing Digital to drive energy reduction.
- Cybersecurity: SMEs are vulnerable to cyber-attacks due to their limited budgets and expertise in protecting their systems.
- Talent Attraction and Retention – Are you competitive?: Using Digital Twins to virtually monitor and manage assets performance and manufacturing operations
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE?
Hear from a host of international world-class speakers on the main stage from leading business
Insights, Best Practice, Knowledge
Find answers to the biggest issues affecting industry, with 12 topics covered across the two days
Peer to Peer Interaction
Share insights with and learn from your fellow delegates in our Discussion Table breakout sessions
Taking place alongside The Manufacturer MX Awards, where UK businesses of all sizes and sectors are to be recognised
With Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit now in it’s 15th year, we are paving the way for manufacturing leaders to succeed by encountering new and better ways of working – knowing when to bootstrap their growth, and when to invest into demand.
Researched and produced by The Manufacturer – we’ve been working with UK manufacturers for 25 years